Just a reminder that we are ALWAYS buying antiques and collectables, and especially items in the following categories :
- Milk Glass
- Advertising - signs, tins, packaging, wood and metal crates, and pretty much anything else!
- World War I and World War II posters and ephemera, and other war-related items.
- Tole ware, especially trays and containers.
- Mirrors of any size
- Mid-century decorative items, small furniture pieces, anything old and made of wood.
- Portable sewing machines and sewing boxes
- Typewriters, preferably in working condition and from the first half of the 20th century.
- Certified sports memorabilia
If you have these types of items for sale, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at LovequistAntiques (at) outlook (dot) com, or you can also send us a direct message on our Facebook page. Also, if you are looking to liquidate an entire estate or a large quantity of items, we work with other companies that specialize in just that and can give you recommendations.