Just a reminder that we are ALWAYS buying antiques and collectables, and especially items in the following categories :
- Milk Glass
- Advertising - signs, tins, packaging, wood and metal crates, and pretty much anything else!
- World War I and World War II posters and ephemera, and other war-related items.
- Tole ware, especially trays and containers.
- Mirrors of any size
- Mid-century decorative items, small furniture pieces, anything old and made of wood.
- Portable sewing machines and sewing boxes
- Typewriters, preferably in working condition and from the first half of the 20th century.
- Certified sports memorabilia
If you have these types of items for sale, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at LovequistAntiques (at) outlook (dot) com, or you can also send us a direct message on our Facebook page. Also, if you are looking to liquidate an entire estate or a large quantity of items, we work with other companies that specialize in just that and can give you recommendations.
Monday, June 5, 2017
We got good weather for the Hollis Flea Market this past Sunday, and despite a lighter-than-normal turnout, ended up having pretty good results, as we sold several nice advertising pieces, along with a little bit of everything else. We're got a really busy June on tap, with Red Sox games and concerts and such on our schedule several weeks in a row, so our next flea market appearance will likely be at Todd Farm sometime in late July or early August. We are not yet sure if we will be setting up for the entire Brimfield week in September, and may choose to just be there on the weekend, followed by a late September or early October return to Hollis to close out the season - keep checking back for the latest!
at 4:21 PM
Friday, June 2, 2017
We'll be setting up at the Hollis Flea Market this Sunday June 4th! Find us along the tree line in the center of the field starting around 5:30am! We'll be bringing advertising, some milk glass, and whatever else we can fit in our cars! The weather is expected to be fine until late in the day, so as long as the rain holds off until then, we'll be there. Hope to see you Sunday!
at 10:16 AM